Friday, December 30, 2011

A Time to Clean

I recently cleaned a room that hasn't been cleaned for a long time.  All of the old stuff was either removed or stored away.  What used to look like a storage area is now fit to be called a bedroom.  The cleaning job was infectious, because soon after I was done with the room I started to clean the rest of the bedrooms, the bathroom, the hallway and the stairs.  Things haven't looked this orderly since years.

This morning I peaked in my mom's room and saw that she had taken the time to organize the things in her own room.  She even gotten herself a new night stand.  Her room hasn't changed much over the last 10 years...until now.  All these changes happened because I cleaned a room.  This is how to change the world...one room at a time, one person at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment