Monday, December 26, 2011

A Course in Miracles - Day 5

I am never upset for the reason I think.


There are no small upsets.  They are all equally disturbing to my peace of mind.


Ever since I started this course I had been looking forward to this lesson...not that I read ahead and knew it was coming, but I had suspected that it exists all along.  Traditional Chinese Medicine talks about the Evil 7 Emotions, which are powerful agents that bring disharmony to the spirit, mind, and body.  Most of the time the reasons why we get angry, or scared, or worried do not matter.  The emotions would take over our psyche and we would feed them with any kind of reasons, which could be irrational or rational.


Principles of Miracles #49:  The miracle makes no distinction among degrees of misperception.  It is a device for perception correction, effective quite apart from either the degree or the direction of the error.  This is its true indiscriminatesness.

No comments:

Post a Comment