Thursday, November 24, 2011

A New Currency

When God charged me the task of protecting and healing traumatized children, I envisioned a charity Pediatric clinic.  Like all other instructions that He had given me, I KNOW with certainty that it will be a reality but the old me still worried about how I could ever finance this project.  This last Sunday during church, He let me know what I had been worried over the last month would be a non-issue when the time comes to build that clinic.

Wouldn't be radical if we change our currency from cash to credits of compassion.  Let's call it "CreCo".  In a world of CreCo, the only way to obtain goods and services is to have a positive balance of CreCo in your account.  How do you get rich in a world using CreCo?  You do everything out of love or for the sake of removing fear.  In the world of CreCo, people would line up around the block to help build my clinic.

No comments:

Post a Comment