Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Don't do as I Say...


This morning the track was wet, the sky stormy, and the wind biting. The normal morning crowd was nowhere to be seen, probably rather being inside tucked between warm sheets than being outside, damp and cold. As the rain pellets hammered my face and my feet soaked to the bone, I thought the rain and everything that it brought was simply...glorious. As a kid in Vietnam I remember playing in the rain for hours, but here in the U.S. people duck for shelter even before the first drop falls like they are all allergic to rain water. I talk often about the concept of perception, but it never fails to amaze me when I actually experience it.

A wise man told me that there aren't 7 billion people on Earth, but actually there are 7 billion worlds or 7 billion realities...and they are all perfect.  Your reality is as significant as the reality of the Dalai Lama.  But don't take my word for it.  Word is cheap.  What you are reading from this page is cheap.  Go out and experience the life you want to have.

Choosing one path means abandoning others - if you try to follow every possible path you will end up following none. - Paulo Coelho

No comments:

Post a Comment