Thursday, March 15, 2012

Does it ever gets easier?

If someone were to tell me two years ago that I would be going to school full time, taking 18 hours a semester, while taking care of Sam myself... I would have slapped him and told him to stop telling fairy tales!

But here I am...doing exactly that.  What's even more amazing to me is that in a few months I'm planning to move into a house far away from my mom, who had been a great help to me at taking care of Sam.  Sam and I will be completely on our own in a new house, with a new school district, new neighborhood, and new neighbors.  I would have been paralyzed with fear just thinking about something like that 2 years ago.

It seems ever since V.A. passed away, things had gotten "harder and harder" (by certain definitions).  The ride has been exhilarating to say the least, but it never got "easier".  As soon as I overcome one problem another presents itself.  My friend in HK is going through a particular difficult time right now...just after beating another life long challenge.

So...does life ever gets easier?  For me...no.  It will never gets easier because I had planned it that way.  How else can I overcome my fear and grow if it's easy  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment